Come and dance yourself fit at FitSteps®.
If you want to get fitter, lose those unwanted pounds, maybe learn some of your favourite 'Strictly' dance steps, and have lots of fun doing it, you’re in the right place.
‘Strictly Come Dancing’ dance stars Natalie Lowe and Ian Waite teamed up with six time world champion swimmer Mark Foster, a former Strictly contestant and an expert in fitness and conditioning, to produce a unique dance and fitness programme – ‘FitSteps®’.
They combined, for the first time, the best known and most popular Latin and Ballroom dances with proven fitness techniques, to develop a dance/fitness programme that is capable of delivering fast fitness results, with a heap of fun thrown in!
And now, there's FAB, another FitSteps dance exercise class, aimed at those who might want to try some different dance styles or take things at a slightly slower pace. Click here for more details.
Here’s what some of the people who’ve tried FitSteps® have said:
• ‘It was like a dream, I really enjoyed it’
• ‘It was fab! Good and easy to follow’
• ‘Absolutely give it a go; you’ll love it!!’
• ‘You should go because it is amazing’
• Do it and you feel like you’re on STRICTLY!!
• It was brilliant! Fun and fitness combined.
• A workout that doesn’t feel like working out, it’s so much fun!!
• Great fun, great music and a great workout, without even realising it.
• Great workout, fun, and makes you feel like a star!!!